Getting a new pool for your home is a big deal as it not only gives you and the family something fun to do, it can also add value to your home. While some people go for a more permanent pool set up with an in-ground pool, above-ground pools are also gaining popularity in many areas. If you are looking for above-ground pool specials or have questions about them that you need answering, your local pool installation and maintenance company is a great place to get started.
These experts know all about taking care of pools and can also get access to the best above-ground swimming pool manufacturers. They can help you decide the size and style pool that is best for your needs and can help you get the equipment and supplies you need for installation and maintenance needs as well. If you are considering getting an above-ground pool, you are better off talking to the pros first to make sure you have everything planned and in place before you get started.
So, whether you are looking for the best home exercise pool, a small above-ground pool set up, something big enough for the entire family, your local pool care company can lend a helping hand!
Every homeowner wants to have that special home that everyone loves. One popular addition to a home is that of a swimming pool. Custom swimming pools provide a homeowner with a vacation without leaving their yard. Swimming pool design companies can help you create the pool of your dreams. In this post, you will learn five beneficial reasons to own a swimming pool.
- Increase in Home Value: You might not be thinking about it now but one day you may want to sell your home. Homeowners that install a swimming pool tend to have higher resale values down the line. One study found that in ground pools will increase the value of a home by 5 percent. Many potential home buyers look for the one property that stands out. Having a pool is highly sought after by many and could be a huge factor in selling your home faster.
- Practicing Aquatic Therapy: This form of therapy is helpful to reduce pain associated with ailments including fibromyalgia. People recovering from injuries often use aquatic therapy to repair muscles. Water offers natural resistance which is great for helping to slowly and safely repair your muscles and tendons. Regular aquatic therapy can provide increased balance, flexibility, relaxation, and strength to affected areas.
- Great for Hosting Events: Data collected by Harris Poll shows that 75 percent of those surveyed felt it was important to spend time in their own yards. A custom pool is a perfect centerpiece for many outdoor parties and events. Guests love being able to dip into a swimming pool, especially during those warmer months. The addition of a little music and a grill setup makes for a perfect outdoor party.
- Perfect for Families: Swimming pools are very popular with children. We can all remember hearing about someone at our school throwing a pool party. Families love being able to spend time together in their custom pool. In many cases, swimming pool construction by professionals will be completed as quickly and efficiently as possible. In turn, your family won?t have to wait long before being able to enjoy their own pool. Recent research finds that those in the age range of 7-17 find swimming to be their favorite recreational activity.
- Staying in Shape: A custom pool isn?t just great for entertaining, it can help you stay healthy. One of most beneficial full body workouts comes from swimming. One study found that vigorous swimming burns nearly 650 calories per hour. Having your own custom pool is similar to having a great workout center right in your own backyard. In addition, swimming has also been shown to be beneficial for improving overall strength. Swimming is an extremely effective form of exercise for losing weight. Many swimmers have to maintain a high calorie diet just to stay at their current weight.
- Made to Your Specifications: When looking at a custom pool, your options are seemingly endless. Homeowners love being able to create the pool that they want. It is likely that you don’t want to simply pick a design out of a book. A professional pool installation company will ensure your creative visions become a reality. In many cases, these companies often work with a wide variety of conditions which ensures a custom job is no problem.
In summary, there are several reasons to consider owning a swimming pool. A pool is great for increasing the overall value of a home. Aquatic therapy can easily be done with your own pool. This form of therapy is useful for helping to provide balance and healing, especially after an injury. A custom pool is a great spot for hosting a party. Families will enjoy being able to give their children hours of fun without spending money on vacations. Lastly, a pool is great for helping to keep off those unwanted pounds.